La Croche Guest Lodge is situated in Bethlehem, located in the heart of the Eastern Free State.
The Eastern Free State is on a main route linking the Eastern Cape and Garden Route, to Kwa-Zulu Natal, Gauteng and Mpumalanga. It also links South Africa and the mountain kingdom of Lesotho.
We also offer safe and secure parking with electric fence and a security guard on duty 24/7. The premises are also equipped with 24 hour monitoring cameras.
The Guest Lodge is also linked indoor to an Pub Restaurant, where strangers become friends.
Lapa and Braai facility only available on pre booking.
Please contact reception for bookings. Get plates and cutlery from the guest house kitchen. We also provide catering with braai’s on request.
• Mountain Climbing
• Clarens - art galleries, pubs and restaurants
• Basotho Cultural village - Golden Gate
• Lesotho - Katse Dam
• Lesotho - snow-skiing and fishing
• Fouriesburg - sandstone buildings
• Rock climbing
• Welsh castle replica
• Salpeterkrans - Fertility Cave - the biggest overhang in the Southern Hemisphere
• Historical places: Surrender Hill, the Blockhouse British and Boer War Graves
• Rock Art on 27 farms in the area
• Fly fishing